Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strengths thoughts

Now for a few words on a couple of things from yesterday:

First there was this conversation that went for nearly 2 hours with someone where the time just flew. It was quite cool to have those moments where I'm relating well to this person in many ways. I share some of my problems, she shares some of hers, and there is this awesome dance I witness and play a role in making become real. There never seemed to be a lull or awkward pause over the time and I really am looking forward to the next one. An observation was made about how I light up when I said someone's name. That name is the person that is like my guardian angel for all the great things she brought into my life. I'm just noticing now how there was such rhythm there. Ah, what a sight.

Second, was some card playing I did. I brought my father out to this as I know he loves playing cards and figured this would be a cool thing to do. What happened was rather awesome though as my dad had a great time, I had a great time and there are a few stories to share from that night. Again, time flew, I was in my element and life rocked! It was epic and legendary all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment