Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time for a new start

Over the past 2 days, I went through the I am Synchronized process, at least the start of it anyway. In terms of motivational profiles, I'm a KWR/MCF. KWR is that studious side of me, that smart and bright side that people notice quickly. Being a master of processing information can be a very useful skill especially in a technical field. The MCF puts its own spin on this as I do have a big heart that shines through at times.

The workshop was a lot of fun, though I did notice how I can lose myself in a group. That I don't think so much about what I want or how to get to my dreams. While it may be rather sad, it is the truth that I have to work on finding my dreams and seeing what is it that I really want. I know I want to shine my light upon the world though I don't know how that will look exactly.

Maybe this time the blog will stick or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment