Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My big idea...

Finding a think-tank where I can spend all day getting paid to answer questions. That is my current dream. In some ways this fits well with a KWR motivational profile yet at the same time this is my take on how to apply all the information I know and can process. Strategic thinking could play a big role in this but so could networking. While at first I thought I had to build the tank, the reality is that I could possibly just find a collective to join. While not easy to find, it could be really worthwhile.

There is still some work to do to figure out how would such a group work and exist in the modern world. This is the next few steps for me I suspect as I do need to flesh out a few more details in this story that will continue to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment